Friday, March 23, 2012

Today and Tomorrow

Edit: I've posted the next update goals on the right. I might be overly ambitious, but deadlines are always nice.

Just for the record, I will be working on getting bugs fixed tonight and/or tomorrow, so there will be a new, lower bug-count version out within the next couple of days (I'm not so naive as to believe that it will be bug-free. Not anymore.)

I'm also trying to figure out what will be in the next version. Suffice to say the Maid side job will be a huge chunk of it, considering the number of tweaks and adjustments that will be required to make it work, like apartment cleaning. It's possible that I may just leave it at that, I don't know yet. The goal for future updates is to add enough that there's quite a bit of new content to enjoy, but not so much that it'll take more than a couple of weeks to push out an update.

I may post a poll asking for a specific aspect to be added to the next update (like I did with the Maid side job last time), since the response was pretty overwhelming to the last one (1,000 votes in three days). I will let you know.

In the meantime, if you have comments on features that are planned (not new features), feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment