Thursday, May 17, 2012

Today's going to be different

I had a shitty time sleeping last night, so I'm exhausted, I have a headache, and I'm exhausted.

So rather than actually work on something, I think I'm going to try to learn something. And that something is the Unreal Development Kit. Because more games are in everyone's best interests.

I may stream parts of the learning process, but I'll be honest, I'm not sure if my attention span is where it should be right now. Considering I've spent the last ten minutes just kind of staring at my computer, well...anyway, yeah. If I do start streaming I'll update the tag on the right.

And yes, still on track for the next update day.


In the meantime, have a picture! It's Asian Goth Girl Lydia! (Art by the awesome Luckster)

No comments:

Post a Comment