Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stroming Done!

I said I'd stream today, so here I am streaming. I'm going to finish Cowgirl (which is just a crawl through the dialogue, unfortunately for me), then see about finishing the Dragon or Robot TF changes.

Cowgirl and Dragon TFs are now completely done. I've also made the decision that the Succubus Lust Bomb action will not be in this update because I can't really contemplate writing two dozen sex scenes right now (unless someone wants to volunteer to do just that...). So a bunch of things bumped up to 100% today. Not too shabby. Getting closer to another update release.

Apparently RAGS has a new version, 2.4.0.0. I said after the debacle with 2.2 that I would wait until stable versions are released to update...and it seems like this is a stable update. So, I'll be working in that today. I doubt there's any substantive changes in the new version (I honestly haven't checked the changelog), but since 2.3 isn't available anymore, I have to go with what's available.

I've gotten a few questions in the last few days, so I figure I'll answer the more general ones here:
1) When installing RAGS, for the love of God use the .msi version if you're having problems with the .exe version. There's something about the .exe version that gets all funky at time.
2) RAGS only works on Windows, or Windows emulators. Sorry about that.
3) The next update will be when the next update is complete. You can see the progress on the right. I used to release much smaller, incremental updates, but now I prefer to finish new content before releasing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment