Monday, September 3, 2012

Bug Fix Stream

Yes, I am tired. But I am also hungry. And not allowed to eat. So I might as well do something while I wait to get tired enough to ignore my hunger and fall asleep.

Something like bug fixes!

EDIT: It's late, I'm tired, and I've run out of steam. Updated version is here.

The following bugs have been fixed:

- Going to sleep while smoking will no longer prevent you from smoking ever again (tested and confirmed as working)
- Going out jogging with the sports bra set will no longer cause the "not-wearing-underwear" message to show up. This is kind of a temporary fix, in that going out jogging without underwear also won't cause that message to show up, until I figure out a better way to fix it.
- Once you start an inhuman transformation the wolf claw necklace will disappear. If you somehow manage to get all your TF counters back down to zero, it will reappear.
- The toolkit is now in the furniture store. Or should be.
- Once you've finished a TF, you'll be able to view the Unique Traits option on the character portrait to see what new effects you have.
- Catnap action is now properly nested under Special Actions.
- You will no longer say "nya" all the time (I changed the variable to test it, then forgot to change it back), and most instances of "Mm" sounds have been fixed. I think I got about 90% of them.

I know that doesn't look like much, but that last one took for-fucking-ever, and I have to get up early tomorrow. More bug fixes will be coming this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment