Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Note to self:

Dear self: you are a lazy dumbass that's trying to be too ambitious. Normally, I would tell you to just give up and cut back, but you've dug this swimming pool, now you gotta FILL IT WITH WATER!

Thanks, self. You're an asshole.

I know.

Anyway, gonna be streaming tonight. I would still REALLY like to make the end of the month deadline, but that will depend entirely on how things go tonight. And if I'm honest with myself...I just don't have enough time to do it. So the release might be delayed a couple of days, but I'm still hoping to get it out sooner rather than later.

As some of you may know, I work a day job that is both boring and slow, and as a result, I have a notebook in which I come up with various ideas for this (and other) game(s). Well, today, I had kind of a brainstorm. In addition to several process improvements for certain functions (no more disappearing phone numbers or shoes, for example), I also came up with a way to make your apartment more...personal.

So in the near future, you'll be able to buy different types of beds, change your kitchen around, and use your shower in new and inventive ways. Maybe buy a sex doll or two (but don't let your partner see it!), and finally have a use for that strap-on! It won't be cheap (the least expensive bed, which you start with, costs $1000), but hey, it's something to work towards.

Oh, and they'll have requirements to buy them, too. No self-respecting guy-in-a-woman's-body would buy that princess poster bed, for example.

Anyway, thought that was cool, decided to share, time for coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment