Monday, February 18, 2013

Bugs Squashed (Update 2-18)

It's so weird having a Monday off. Might as well see if I can stamp out all these bugs and be productive somehow.

Hopefully I'll have a bug-fixed release out today, but given how much stuff needs to be rebuilt, and the extent to which some things have been fucked by RAGS, I can't guarantee that. One thing's for sure: never developing on a netbook again.

Edit: Holy Shit A Bugfix! Check It Out!

LIST O' BUGS!


1) Tailor and bookshelf "clean-up" actions are not working (problem with item groups getting broken). Note: This also breaks shoes.
Appears to have been fixed: testing reveals that it works properly, but unfortunately, the item group issue not working means I have to loop all items, which means there will be a noticeable delay when doing anything that requires looping, and yes, I have to loop things.

2) Going naked to various locations works...but doesn't do anything (forgot to link the actual reactions, but warning, when this is fixed, you'll get kicked out of a lot of places).
Turns out the actual reactions have mysteriously vanished. I can put in place holder stuff, but in the interests of making this interesting, I'm going to add it to the next update and make it more fully-featured.

3) Futa balls don't seem to be growing (this is an entirely different issue: if femininity is less than 50 and you have balls, you're supposed to have them shrink and then disappear. Drinking the powder drink again will boost that threshold to 75 and to 100 [always]. But the problem right now is that balls aren't disappearing when they should).
Herpaderp, I forgot to activate the rather appropriately named Cum Production timer. Go me.

4) Going naked to the strip club traps you there (hooray, forgot about that check, derp).
Really easily fixed.

5) Going to the convent gives a nice error about something not being processed correctly (Sister So[i]ph[/i]ia was accidentally deleted, and when I recreated her, I didn't realize I'd changed her name to Sister So[i]f[/i]ia, which causes all kinds of problems).
Easily fixed.

6) Phone no longer allows you to call out sick or take a vacation (I...don't even know).
Couldn't reproduce this one, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a bug. Might have been fixed by something else.

7) You appear to maybe get stuck in the office at the convent-brothel? (Have to look into this, I might know why, but I'm not sure of the exact cause)
This is because I did not finish the actual "Head Home" command. Duuuuuuh...

8) The model in the brothel doesn't seem to activate correctly. (Probably the same issue as number 7)
I commented when I meant to set.

9) Crime doesn't seem to actually work (fun fact, partial nudity - like underwear - will never get you arrested, while full nudity will still take 25 days minimum).
Once again, I created all the relevant commands...and then never actually called them.

10) You can go out nude regards of inhibition level (should require either exhibition [for underwear], nudity [for nudity], or inhibition lower than 60).
This requires a more extensive solution than just "fixing" it, because it's tied in with number 2. So it's staying as is, and I'll take care of it in the next update.

11) Apparently, you can lose the option to have partners wear condoms (sounds like a variable problem).
Should be fixed. I couldn't reproduce this myself, but I reset all the relevant commands.

12) Dragons can't view their unique traits (easy fix).
Yes they can. Couldn't reproduce, worked just fine for me.

13) Dragons really should be able to call out sick if they're going to spend the whole day laying eggs (again, easy fix. Just for the record, the way this will work is, on a day when you're going to be laying eggs, at the beginning of it, you'll get the option to waddle to the living room to call out sick. If you have a sick day, you're fine, but if you don't, it'll be just like calling out sick when you don't have one normally).
Done like dinner.

14) Nudist trait doesn't seem to be triggering properly (I think I changed how exhibitionism and nudist work, but I honestly can't remember. I'll have to take a look at this to make sure it's working properly).
Actually a problem with the testing item: the threshold wasn't properly set.

EDIT HAY LOOK MORE BUGS!

15) Convent-brothel accounts don't seem to actually be accumulating any money (I am 90% sure I know what caused this).
Actually a problem with not running the right checks.

16) You can work multiple times a day in the brothel, which is actually a terrible idea (I made a note to myself that I would have to include the "is it the end of the day" checks before the release...and then never did that! Actually an easy fix).
Fixed.

17) Choices that were made in the prologue (with the three girls) seem to get deleted for no apparent reason (this is actually kind of bad, since it does play into events when you meet those girls again).
Probably fixed? Maybe? Couldn't reproduce in any event.

18) Inhuman transformation stuff doesn't actually get cleared with the clear draught from the drug dealer (this is actually an entirely different problem, and may result in me implementing something earlier than I expected to).
This is also going to be pushed off. I know it doesn't clear it away, but I don't want to half-ass it and break all kinds of stuff. Besides, right now it only works on Succbus, Cat, and Cow, and filling out the others would take a while. For now, just don't bother with the clear draught, it's going to be replaced by something better anyway.

19) Eye color still doesn't change during succubus TF (should be red, currently isn't, derp).
Fixed.

20) The "Sleep" option in the jail isn't showing up (I probably just forgot to activate it).
Nope! Forgot to put the prison cot in the room, yay.

21) Mother Superior isn't leaving the church when she's supposed to be kicked out. What a bitch (probably forgot to move her to the void room).
Fixed.

22) Apply makeup after exercising doesn't properly check if your femininity is high enough to actually allow that (..huh).
Fixed? Couldn't reproduce.

23) The "leave by time" announcement for the brothel job is not showing the right time (Derp).
...yes it is. You need to leave by Midday. It shows Midday.

24) Bribing nuns does not correctly reactivate the exit and other actions (Herpaderp).
Fixed.

25) Style checks may not be working properly (this is likely due to loops and item groups).
Fixed? Couldn't reproduce, but that may be because it was already fixed when I got around to testing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment