Monday, April 1, 2013

All Good Things... (APRIL FOOLS)

Sorry folks, but this is going to be that kind of post.

Unfortunately, I just can't work on Cursed anymore. If it hasn't been obvious from the last few weeks, I just haven't had the time or the inclination to do so. I've been trying to tell myself that it's just a temporary thing, that my time will free up, but it hasn't happened, and I think I may have lost that creative spark that pushed me to work on Cursed whenever I could.

I know no one likes to hear about a game designer quitting before the project is done, but I have to be honest with myself, and the honest truth is that I just don't want to work on Cursed anymore. So, sadly and unfortunately, it's the end of the line.

But I have posted an unlocked version of Cursed for download, so that if someone wanted to actually try to finish off my massive pile of code, they can do that. You can download it here.

I might announce my next project here, but for now, I'm going to do what I've been doing, which is taking it easy and getting ready to move.

Edit: Of course it isn't real. If I give up now, the trolls have won. And you all know how I hate letting trolls win.

This next month or so WILL be horribly chaotic, because I am actually moving, and not a short distance either. But hopefully I'll still get some time (somewhere) to work on Cursed. And then it'll be May! And oh god, my birthday, nooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment