Saturday, November 12, 2011

Good news and bad news

Well, the good news is this: my work schedule has been adjusted so that I work fewer days of the week, but actually get more hours, so money is going to be less of an issue.

The bad news is that, starting next week, I'm working during the day. Which might create some problems with the, er, continuity of daily streaming.

I'm currently trying to figure out if I want to stream at night or what. The good part of the bad news is that I have Tuesdays and Thursdays off, which means I'll be able to stream on those days without trouble, and I'll probably turn Tuesday into a long stream day. I'll let you know more details as they develop, but for now, my next stream is scheduled for Tuesday, not Monday.

Just a heads up. I am still going to be working on the game, so don't worry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment