Monday, November 7, 2011

Update 11/7

Request week* is just getting started!

Major Updates
- Two new pieces of jewelry at the jewelry store: ES nipple rings and ES clitoral ring.

Minor Updates
- The "Sit on Lap" event now has four possible variations, depending on whether you are heterosexual (or bi), or lesbian, and whether your arousal is greater than 50% or not.

Bug Fixes
- Rain should no longer remain constant once it starts.
- Modified inhuman pregnancies so that they shouldn't lock you into a menstrual cycle phase.
- Some typos.

Reported Bugs
- There's some reports of non-natural charisma doing some funky things. I checked a few of them out (fight club, piercings), but I can't see why they would be acting weird. Same idea as before with weird bugs: if you can reliably reproduce it, let me know what the steps are, otherwise, send me a "before" and "after" save game.

* Request Week is the week where I fulfill a bunch of requests on my backlog, not the week where you request something. The management apologizes for any confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment