Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 Hour Stream Information

So, the long awaited day is almost upon us! The 12 hour stream starts at 9:30am EST tomorrow. I've spent the last few days coming up with 18 pages worth of stuff to work on, plus bug fixes, so it should be a productive day.

The plan is to work on relationships. Or rather, a relationship. Specifically Genevieve. Hopefully by the end of the stream, assuming I haven't completely lost my shit, you'll be able to have a deep and meaningful relationship with a French girl. If not, then you'll at least be able to get started with it, and if there's time left over, maybe I'll work on babies.

Consider yourself fairly warned: if I anticipate a danger to my sanity approaching, I will likely take a break of 30-60 minutes to play a game or something. It'll still be streamed, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment