Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Update 12/6

Short stream, but important groundwork laid.

Major Updates
- The doctor's office is much more fleshed out, particularly the OB/GYN option. He'll now comment on "use", pregnancy and some other stuff. One thing I want to do is have him comment on transformations during checkups. And I just realized that I forgot to have him comment on futa status beyond pointing it out (he'll comment on size, basically, in the future).

Minor Updates
- Groundwork laid for pregnancy and birth (see above, plus some other stuff). If I hadn't already said I would be working on relationships on Thursday, that's what I'd be working on.

Bug Fixes
- Penis size can now be changed. Forgot to activate the command at the end of the day.
- A lot of other bug fixes that I did over the weekend that I've completely forgotten about now.

Known Bugs
- There's a problem with knee-high socks that I completely forgot about.

12 hour stream is Thursday! I'll be starting at 9:30am EST, and going until at least 9:30pm EST. I'll probably take a few breaks for games, but I'll be streaming the whole time. If there are technical difficulties, I will make up the time on Friday. But hopefully there won't be technical difficulties.

Also, we're more than 3/4 of the way to the 24 hour stream! Excitement! Remember, that particular goal is the end of the year, with the 24 hour stream tentatively planned for the first two weeks of January, assuming we reach the goal. And I'll be donating at least $100 to Child's Play as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment