Saturday, February 4, 2012

Donation Update

So there have been no donations this week. Just throwing that out there.

I want to point out that while donations are nice, they're not required, and I'm not overly concerned about going one week without donations. I don't want to sound like I'm greedy or anything, because this really is a labor of love at times. That being said, I do my best to make sure that I earn whatever donations I receive. I work pretty hard on this game, usually streaming 8-9 hours a week, and working offline planning things out as well.

And now I sound like I'm begging for money and I don't like it! Argh! I can't win.

Anyway, like I said, one week of no donations isn't that big a deal, but, if you wanted to request an addition to the game, now's a pretty good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment