Tuesday, February 14, 2012

There Will Be Stream

So I'm planning on streaming tonight, working on ye olde game, of course. There's just one problem. I don't want to start anything new because it would take too long and prevent me from throwing out an update, so I'd rather work on something existing, get it towards completion (something that's not career related).

The problem is, there are so many things in the game that are incomplete, I've got so many choices that I don't know what to work on. I am paralyzed by indecision.

So, here's where you come in. Leave a comment with what you'd like me to work on tonight and I'll see what I can do. Some things are not going to be available, like jobs, because that's reserved for Thursdays. But just about anything else is fair game.

No comments:

Post a Comment