Thursday, April 12, 2012

Stream Over, Small Update

So I got quite a bit of streamlining stuff done today.

First and foremost, outfits no longer use loops, so putting them on and setting them takes no time at all. Stripping still takes time. I'm thinking about how to alter that.

The stripper job, from waitress through exotic/private dancer has been completely streamlined. Fewer clicks, a lot of automation, and, as far as I can tell, absolutely no loss of any content.

Finally, I added a bit of a tutorial to the beginning of the game (which you can skip), in case any new players don't know how RAGS works. This is honestly something I should have added about six months ago, but better late than never. It's basic RAGS functionality for now, but I'm thinking of a couple of new features that might be fun to add if I get off my lazy butt, that would probably need a bit of explanation.

I've uploaded a new version (4/12), but there is no new content in it. It's just streamlining. So download if you're interested in that or if the outfit system is driving you nuts with the slowdown. Otherwise, wait until the next version.

Download 4/12 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment