Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Next Update

So the weekend has passed, and the major bugs have been kind of fixed, as far as I can tell based on the reports that I've seen/gotten.

And with a couple of days of downtime (in which I swear I had no idea what to do with myself), it's time to get started on the next update. Er, tomorrow. It's late, I'm not a robot.

So, what's planned for the next version?

1) Internet Reporter job. This will be a promotion from the Blogger job, and...I really don't have much to say about it, to be honest. It's kind of vanilla.

2) More pregnancy content (I swear, I'm never going to be finished with pregnancy content). Specifically, the ability to have twins and triplets, and the consequences thereof. Also, some additional birthing options, like hiring a midwife or hypnosis instead of a regular hospital birth (with advantages and disadvantages for each).

3) The biggie: Relationship updates. Ideally, I want to have Genevieve actually date-able, which means that I have to chart and code her reactions (oh wait, I have 50% of those done, ha!), then create the locations and the events that can happen on those dates. With any luck, I'll be able to get to the point that you can start seducing her, if you're into that, and also the point at which she starts reacting to your actions. Like, for example, if you smoke and decide to light up around her, she'll hate it, then be disgusted, then ambivalent, then eventually ask to borrow one of your cigarettes (at which point she becomes a regular smoker herself). So at the end of this, the Genevieve relationship STILL won't be done, but she'll have significantly more options available.

3a) The introduction of the new relationship characters: Lydia, Dean, and the third guy who's name I don't remember. They might get to the point where Genevieve is now (you can get their phone number), but don't expect anything beyond that.

4) Miscellaneous additions, like the form-fitting exercise clothes, a few new traits, and so on.

This is going to be a rather large update, so it might take a while to do it. I'm setting a deadline for three weeks from Thursday, April 26th. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment