Thursday, July 26, 2012

Streaming Done

Today, some bug fixes, then more transformation overhauls. I should be able to get the Cat overhaul complete today, which is a pretty big milestone for a few hours of work. Cat and Cow have two of the most annoying changes, which are speech effects (the cat says "nya" at the end of some sentences, and the cow says "mmmm" for certain words), so if I can get one of those done, I'll feel pretty good about progress for today.

Streaming done.

Not only did I get catgirl finished, as you can see from the progress report on the right, but I also got most of cowgirl done, and all of the planned stuff for robot done. But then I realized...robots need to be able to upgrade themselves, and I haven't added that particular bit yet. So I'm adding that to my list of things to get done in this update, which is why robot is so low right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment