Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Schedule Gets Weird Again

So I've been asked to work longer hours this week at my job, which is great, because, you know, money. But it sucks, because not as much free time, and when I get home, I'm too exhausted to do much of anything productive.

In addition, my wife has taken this week off from work. Since Thursday is my only real day off during the week, and she has Thursday off, we're going to do something together that day.

What this means is that my schedule for streaming is kind of borked this week. However, fear not. Because I have Tuesday and Wednesday off next week, which means that I'll have three days in which I won't have to do much of anything. Which is, you know, nice. And I'll be able to work on stuff, which is also, you know, nice.

tl;dr This week is a little weird and I may or may not be streaming, but I will be working pretty hard on stuff next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment