Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Delays! Yay!

Neweg is being a bunch of fuckers. Apparently, the fact that I'm shipping the parts to an address OTHER than my billing address means three DAYS of delay between them taking my money, and them sending my parts.

Don't know if I'm going to be able to get my computer back up and running by tomorrow. If they ship the parts today, then yes, and I've been told that they SHOULD be shipped today, but it's not a guarantee. So my computer may be out of commission all week, for fuck's sake.

And all because I don't want $350 shipped to an apartment building. Gee, I can't imagine why I wouldn't want all that expensive computer stuff sitting outside my door for several hours while I'm at work. Can't imagine at all.

So, I apologize, it looks like this is going to take longer than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment