Monday, October 24, 2011

Impromptu Vacation

Well, I've ordered the parts, and had them shipped via next day delivery. So they could conceivably be here tomorrow, though I doubt it, but they will likely be here in time for Long Stream Thursday. Everything should be back to normal by then, fingers crossed.

I guess we'll see what happens.

In the meantime, I'm going to consider this a bit of a vacation. I realized earlier today that I've been working pretty much non-stop since June. Which means that, however unwanted this particular break is, I should probably take advantage of it while I can.

I've gotten some interesting requests with donations in the last few days, so it should be interesting to see what I come up with when I get back. I'll work on updating the requests page tomorrow or Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment