Sunday, September 18, 2011

An Explanation

So why did I make a big fuss Friday about people donating when I'd asked people to donate? Simple answer: I'm not greedy.

I added the post about donations just before I went to my job in a call center, where obviously I don't want to do anything related to this blog or this game for fear of losing said job. Unfortunately, when the donations started to come in fast and furious, I had no way to update the goal counter. When I reached the goal, I was happy. When I started to greatly exceed the goal, I felt like a liar.

Were people donating just to help reach the goal that, unbeknownst to them, had been reached hours before? Or were people donating simply in support of the project? Because I didn't know, I had to assume the former, and if they were donating to reach the goal that had already been reached, but I couldn't update the goal, then they were giving me money under false pretenses.

When I hit $100 dollars, I started to panic. When I hit $200, I desperately considered ways to tell people to stop that wouldn't get me fired.

I'm extremely grateful to everyone that feels this project is good enough to support with cash donations. I'm eternally grateful to everyone who's a fan and wants me to keep this up. And I don't ever want people to think that I'm looking for a handout or begging or demanding cash, because I'm not. I want to be upfront with people and let them know that, when the goal has been reached, hey, you can stop donating if all you were looking to do was reach the goal. The fact that I couldn't was driving me absolutely bonkers.

But again, thank you, everyone, donators and fans, that enjoys the game I'm creating. It reminds me that I'm not just doing this for me and tells me that I'm actually quite good at what I do, that, after a short announcement that I was $32 short of the weekly goal, I managed to raise more than $250 in five hours. It's...well, humbling, actually. I know it should probably be the opposite, but I'm humbled by your generosity.

In less sappy news, the following things have been requested, and I actually had some time to plan some of them out this weekend. I figured it was the least I could do.

- Greater body shape control (i.e. hips and butt expansion)
- Maternity/nursing bra that affects lactation
- Amazon mistress/dominatrix
- Stretchy/rubber/Elastigirl transformation
- More piercings
- More eyewear (glasses)
- Maid/French Maid/Fetish Maid activities
- Some kind of bunny girl transformation/event

Also planned some stuff from the backlog that I've been putting off.

- Lip expansion
- Lactation "levels"
- Nylons/Pantyhose
- Skin Tones
- Male landlord option 4, female landlord, and more

And some other interesting stuff. Should be a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment