Friday, September 16, 2011

FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP DONATING!

While I appreciate everyone donating to support this project, for god's sake, stop. Please. I have been at work all night, and unable to update the donation amount to reach the goal, and in that time, I've managed to somehow reach a total of $281 donated. Which is obviously well beyond the goal for the rest of the month, not to mention the rest of the week.

So, please. Please stop.

Thank you again for all your support, and rest assured, I really, really do appreciate that everyone is as interested in the game as you obviously are.

I'm not going to turn off donations, so if you want to request something, feel free (especially if you already donated! There are a lot of donations that don't have a request, and I don't want to feel like you're missing out), but if your only intent is to support Cursed then, well, mission accomplished.

I don't want heaps of money! I really don't!

Of actual note: there's a new donations page that outlines how donations work. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment