Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Manual?

It's come up more than a few times that people keep getting stuck in Cursed not from programming issues, but simply because they don't know what to do. More than a few have requested hints, and some have requested outright walk-throughs or instructions.

Now, I've always kind of intended to created a "manual" for the game, but I'm starting to think that it would be more trouble personally than it would be worth. While I'm still open to the idea, the prevalence of wikis seems to suggest that's the way to go.

But I'm not so good with the wiki-stuff.

So, looking for suggestions. Should I just write the damn help-guide? Or would someone be willing to help me set up a wiki? Or has someone already started a wiki and just hasn't told me?

No comments:

Post a Comment